Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pieta House Olympia gig Nov 1st cancelled ?

Options
  • 02-11-2015 9:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,035 ✭✭✭

11700928_374307926077725_6735680908409603886_o.jpg

This gig was supposed to be on last night. I bought tickets during the week but couldn't go at the last minute.

When I got my tickets I did a search for best available & was given Row G in the stalls - which wasn't great from their point of view, but yesterday morning they were still advertising it as "Come along tonight, tickets at the door".

Just wondering if it went ahead as I can't see anything on social media about it. Was looking forward to seeing some of the old Irish bands too... :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,234 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Saw a picture of Tom Dunne singing 'Parachutes' on Twitter, so yeah, it happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,378 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

OU812 wrote: »
    When I got my tickets I did a search for best available & was given Row G in the stalls - which wasn't great from their point of view,

Row G would be my ideal seats. Front row is too close, and any rows behind have poor leg room, some seats in the olympia are horrendous for leg room.

Row G has no seats in front of you so easy leg room and access to the bar or toilets.

84_2abd4528-12a6-4021-ab56-604040c657dd.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 6,035 ✭✭✭OU812

I agree, but the fact there were still seats available at row G meant it didn't sell well. I saw some video on youtube & it appears there were only a couple of hundred at most at it.

Advertisement