Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a watch for Mother ( x*** Present )

Options
  • 31-10-2015 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭

I am looking for some recommendations for nice gold watch for my mother for x*** ( too early to mention), i say gold because all of her jewellery is gold. I have been looking online for idea's and was in my local jewelers this morning getting a new battery but i was quite disappointed with the selection. I can't post any links or pictures to a few i have seeing online because of my current post tally. I pop into this form now and again and see some great post and recommendations on watches.

In terms of budget there will be a few of us pooling in together so anything upwards of €300

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

Buying a watch for someone without knowing her tastes is tricky enough. Given that she is an older woman she will probably not want something mad trendy.
    I would advise to try to keep it simple and keep to one of the better known watch brands. Make sure you can return it though, in case your mother does not like it.

Advertisement