Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FH Pay League

Options
  • 31-10-2015 2:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭

Hey folks,

Just a quick question. I signed up for the Finn Harps pay league this year. I was getting the usual emails about cup draws and Champions league etc.

The last email I got was regarding the draw for the 2nd round of their knock out cup. In the email they said the draw was being made and that it would be sent the following day ( was around gameweek 9 I believe ).

Anyway I haven't had an email since and not sure what's happened. Has anyone else had this problem?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,000 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Thepoet85 wrote: »
    Hey folks,

Just a quick question. I signed up for the Finn Harps pay league this year. I was getting the usual emails about cup draws and Champions league etc.

The last email I got was regarding the draw for the 2nd round of their knock out cup. In the email they said the draw was being made and that it would be sent the following day ( was around gameweek 9 I believe ).

Anyway I haven't had an email since and not sure what's happened. Has anyone else had this problem?

They sent an email about needing to sign up to a google group to get the mails

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

CSF wrote:
    They sent an email about needing to sign up to a google group to get the mails

Ah ok ill have to have a look I missed that. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 6,745 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Is there a round of the harps cup this week?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,000 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Is there a round of the harps cup this week?

Thankfully not!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

No dont think so

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,745 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

I never signed up for that Google group thing at the time, is it something I need to do, I seem to be getting the mails still. Got one the other day about the monthly prize that Ziegler is likely to win

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Hey folks,

Any problems dropa line to the main email and Joe will be back to you. Might be a bit busy tomorrow mind! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

FHFC wrote:
    Any problems dropa line to the main email and Joe will be back to you. Might be a bit busy tomorrow mind!

Will do. Yea I'd say he'll be on the way to Limerick!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Will do. Yea I'd say he'll be on the way to Limerick!

He will.

Advertisement