Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dead pixel on a brand new iPhone 6S 64GB

Options
  • 31-10-2015 12:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi guys,

I got my iPhone 6S on the release date from Three which I have pre-ordered well before. And now I noticed there's a dead pixel in the bottom right corner which is visible on red, green and sometimes on blue colors as well. My question would be: has any of you had experiences with Three dealing with this issue, especially with new iPhones? What can I expect? I don't want a refurbished device as this is brand new to which I've spent 800€.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭Flaccus

My experience is if its within 30 days they will replace it, if its a fault. But the question is whether this is considered a fault. I would ring Apple tech support and ask. I know CompuB take a dim view on dead pixels on iPads and will replace. So I'd expect Apple tech support will take the same view. You will likely either send it into them, or maybe ask them for a case number you can give to Three who might exchange on the spot.

Advertisement