Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Educate.ie Business sample ABQs

Options
  • 31-10-2015 2:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

We have to answer the ABQs at the start of the educate.ie exam papers and would like to see where I'm going wrong. Anyone have the marking schemes or solutions for them? Even if you have the solution to the Food Suppliers Ltd. one it would be really helpful.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭danm14

I'd assume they're in here but I don't do Business so I don't know what to look for:
    https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/educate-interfaces/Business+LC+H+Solutions+2015-2010.pdf

Other subjects' Educate.ie solutions are available for free at this link:
    https://educateplus.ie/free-exam-paper-solutions-pdf

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Tomk_1111

No they are not in there, those are the solutions for the real past exams. The ones I'm looking for are the educate.ie sample ones at the start of the papers. Thanks for looking anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭danm14

If they're not in Educate.ie's own solutions and they're Educate.ie samples then I'd be very sure there are no solutions made up as such

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Tomk_1111

Im pretty sure you can get the teachers manual but surely they must be online somewhere.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,138 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Tomk_1111 wrote: »
    Im pretty sure you can get the teachers manual but surely they must be online somewhere.

Not everything is free. I'm sure you can get them from educate.ie for a fee, probably to recompense the person whose work they are.

• Advertisement
Advertisement