Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Minecraft Survival Base Ideas?

Options
  • 29-10-2015 5:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hey there Im building in my survival world and my current base has used all the materials / resources within reasonable distance, so I'm relocating. Any ideas for base designs? (Pretty big designs, I have a lot of building materials.)

Feel free to send screenshots. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Go for a full-on township:

minecraft_village1.png

A nice single townhouse:

szse3e3.png

Or maybe your very own aztec temple@

temple1_1369890.jpg

I have a gigantic bookmark folder of minecraft inspiration for myself :o

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Pootis

Thanks I like that township picture. ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Pootis wrote: »
    Thanks I like that township picture. ;)

I like the layout and such but the materials are definitely from a very old patch, nothing but oak and cobble. Mix in andacite and spruce and such.

Yeah I agree. ;)

Pootis wrote: »
    Yeah I agree. ;)

Be sure to show us (or possibly just me :o) what you come up with!

• Advertisement

I will ;)

Advertisement