Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need serious help!!!!

Options
  • 29-10-2015 3:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hey guys
    I want to join the police force in the UK. But cant cause I never lived there (3 years residency) I didn't do good in my leaving cert as there were no qualifications for most of the police force in the UK. I have 5 subjects English with grade C1 ordinary level, maths D1 foundation level. (I'm **** at maths) I'm into security and defence jobs eg prison service jobs or airport security jobs and police jobs. I have great IT skills. Fluent in 3 languages. I applied for the PSNI dunno if I can get in or not cause they want me to have grade C in maths at ordinary level, which I don't have. I was thinking is it a good idea to join the royal military police, serve there for 3 years and then apply for civilian police in the UK as I would meet there residency requirements. Please give me suggestions!! Thank you.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

MOD: Please be advised that this is not the forum for your enquiry. You may wish to consult with the mods and members in the Emergency Services forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement