Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway city run mornings

Options
  • 29-10-2015 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all

I work evening shift during the week. however, this leaves little options to find running clubs or groups that run in the morning time. Does anyone know of any running groups or clubs that go running in the morning. Getting a bit tired of running on my own!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Hi all

I work evening shift during the week. however, this leaves little options to find running clubs or groups that run in the morning time. Does anyone know of any running groups or clubs that go running in the morning. Getting a bit tired of running on my own!

Did you try Galway city harriers they have different groups that run at different time's all different levels as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭GalwayGrrrrrl

On the road again meet in the mornings- usually in dangan or salt hill. Check their website for details (can't do link). It's a set programme that runs for 16 weeks but they sometimes need group leaders which might suit you if you are an experienced runner. Paul is the programme leader and I'm sure he would be glad to chat with you.

Advertisement