Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone ordered the HTC One A9?

Options
  • 29-10-2015 12:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭

Just wondering whether anyone has managed to order the One A9 from the US website. It says your billing address has to be within US. But you can choose paypal for payment.

I've a mate I can get it delivered to but would rather not have the hassle of having to transfer the cash to him too!

Comments

peteb2 wrote: »
    Just wondering whether anyone has managed to order the One A9 from the US website. It says your billing address has to be within US. But you can choose paypal for payment.

I've a mate I can get it delivered to but would rather not have the hassle of having to transfer the cash to him too!

If you can manage to get it for the promotional price of $399, then do it any way you can. It's going you be a ridiculous price in Ireland, considering it's only a mid-range phone.

Advertisement