Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HTC A9 and Nexus 6P on Irish Carriers

Options
  • 28-10-2015 7:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭

I'm on Three, so particularly interested in their plans as I'm due am upgrade.

Does anyone know when / if we can expect upgrade pricing or any info on who will carry either these phones?

I've no idea what to expect on time lines, even.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

WetDaddy wrote: »
    I'm on Three, so particularly interested in their plans as I'm due am upgrade.

Does anyone know when / if we can expect upgrade pricing or any info on who will carry either these phones?

I've no idea what to expect on time lines, even.

Think Three said on their Talk To forum they weren't planning on stocking the Nexus 6P.
    I was trying to find out the some info on carriers and couldn't really find any earlier!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,789 ✭✭✭thomasj

You very rarely get any Irish carriers stocking Google's devices.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭peteb2

I'd say Vodafone will come in with the HTC.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,718 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

I believe the HTC A9 will be on all the major carriers on Monday. It's going to be free on various contracts from what I've been able to find out...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭WetDaddy

Thanks for the input, guys!

• Advertisement
Advertisement