Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vaccination records - UK

Options
  • 28-10-2015 12:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭

I have to get my hands on my vaccination records for work least they stick me with every needle known to man all over again. :D

So far I've contacted the THREE different branches of the HSE I was vaccinated under (craziness!)

Supposedly I had all the important ones (the first MMR, BCG etc etc) in England though.

I can't find anything on how to go about getting my hands on these though. I moved to Ireland at five, so I have no idea who my doctor was, let alone whether they're still open now. My parents have lost the records, so that's a no-go too.

Anyone had to do this before?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭lonestargirl

You can get your doctor to do titres, i.e. draw blood and check your immunity levels.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,581 ✭✭✭deisemum

Do your parents know the NHS district you were born in or have they still got your NHS number? If they know the NHS district you could phone the area office and ask for their advice. You probably lived in the same area as the hospital you were born in so you were probably vaccinated in one of the health centres in the same area.

Advertisement