Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forex Dealer

Options
  • 27-10-2015 10:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭

I'm starting work tomorrow as a forex dealer but I have no idea what to expect. I've been playing the markets online almost a year. Can anyone give me any clues what to expect?

I'll be on a basic of 1600 euro a month while training plus commission, then the basic increases after the probationary period. It's not a hell of a lot but I'm only interested in getting my foot in the door.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭sully123

hi,

Im interested to know how the job is going?

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭Richards1983

Hi guys --

Quick question: I'm working in Switzerland and paid CHF, and my savings are in CHF too. However, I'm about to buy property in Ireland and the EUR has been performing very well against the CHF of late. Took my eye off the ball unfortunately. 

I'm not in finance/don't have any (technical) knowledge re currencies -- where should I start in terms of learning about it, with a view to trying to minimise the losses I'm going to take on flipping my CHF into EUR?

Many thanks,
    Con

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

Transferwise, Currencyfair, OFX etc. would be a good start.

Advertisement