Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello All, This is just a friendly reminder to read the Forum Charter where you wish to post before posting in it. :)
Hi all, The AutoSave Draft feature is now disabled across the site. The decision to disable the feature was made via a poll last year. The delay in putting it in place was due to a bug/update issue. This should serve as a reminder to manually save your drafts if you wish to keep them. Thanks, The Boards Team.

Proof of being a full-time student letter

• 27-10-2015 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭ Greg M

Hi, guys,

I've been summoned for jury duty on November 30, but I'm looking to get out of it for other reasons.

Who do I have to go to to get a letter proving me of me being a full-time student?

Thanks.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 2,589 Mod ✭✭✭✭ KonFusion

A letter on college headed paper stating that you're a full time student should suffice. Or some other proof (such as any other letter on college header paper in which it states your a full time student).

Ask your course co-ordinator, at reception, or someone in student services.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭ Greg M

KonFusion wrote: »
    A letter on college headed paper stating that you're a full time student should suffice. Or some other proof (such as any other letter on college header paper in which it states your a full time student).

Ask your course co-ordinator, at reception, or someone in student services.

Just saw that you can fill out an online form and collect a referral letter from the SID in three days, but thanks, anyway. I appreciate it.

Advertisement