Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Import authenticity needed.

Options
  • 27-10-2015 8:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭

A guy I know needs a club to authenticate his car that's arrived in from Oz with insufficient paperwork, it's a Toyota. The NCT won't process it without this authenticity.
    Anyone have experience of this or know the best way to go about it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭savagethegoat

I'd say he's need a letter from a Toyota Main Dealer....might also need an engineers report

• Registered Users Posts: 4,032 ✭✭✭Silvera

Perhaps the Toyota (Irl or UK) clubs could assist..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭aujopimur

A letter verifying the details, (vin no., engine no. and size, make, model, colour etc.,) from your club or motor dealer will do.

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭Tazio

Hello. I recently asked a dealership to provide a stamped letter verifying Chassis number & date of first registration on a classic car for VRT. They did; but it was possibly a courtesy this for a customer. But still it was great they did.

Ask a Toyota dealership for help on this; the worst thing they'll say is no. I think most would help with this.

Advertisement