Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeat student

Options
  • 27-10-2015 5:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi guys, I'm repeating my leaving cert this year to (hopefully) gain entry into medicine next year. Therefore I'm wondering if anybody has any tips? I know it requires a lot of work, but I'm hoping for some less generic tips! Here are the results I'll need, along with last year's; A1 in Biology (B1 last year) an A1 in home ec (B1 last year - but an A grade paper; My journal brought me down.) an A1 in Irish (Fluent in Irish so it is kind of a given :p) and then a B1 in business (New subject), a B1 in French (C1 last year) and finally a B1 in Music (C2 last year as an outside subject;No teacher- but I have a teacher this year.) I am desperate for some tips in how to get these results, and for tips about repeating in general! Thank you in advance, and for taking the time to read this. :)

Advertisement