Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brooch bouquet

Options
  • 27-10-2015 3:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, anyone know anyone who could make a Brooch bouquet for me in the limerick /clare area. I have the Brooches as I attempted to make it myself many times and failed. So I just need someone that would put it together for me that doesn't change crazy prices.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭makeandcreate

Meabh218 wrote: »
    Hi, anyone know anyone who could make a Brooch bouquet for me in the limerick /clare area. I have the Brooches as I attempted to make it myself many times and failed. So I just need someone that would put it together for me that doesn't change crazy prices.
    Depends what you call a crazy price. It would take approx 6 hours with prep, sketches, finishing etc so for someone self employed to put it together for you would be at least 85 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Meabh218

Depends what you call a crazy price. It would take approx 6 hours with prep, sketches, finishing etc so for someone self employed to put it together for you would be at least 85 euro.

So do you do it?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,135 ✭✭✭screamer

Sketches? I've made these before and never had to make sketches. Yes they are time consuming and fiddly to get them just right for sure.

Advertisement