Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Want to leave relationship

Options
  • 27-10-2015 12:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi. I'm in a relationship I don't want to be in

I met a girl online. I was lonely at the time. We've been together 3 months. We're in our 30s. I feel that she's in to me much more than I'm in to her

I now long for the single life I use to have, despite the loneliness

I'm afraid to cause grief to this girl. I don't want to hurt her. I'm afraid she will become depressed.

We've got to a very imitate stage. I wish I was honest before this

What should I do? I have zilch relationship experience

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

Hi. I'm in a relationship I don't want to be in

I met a girl online. I was lonely at the time. We've been together 3 months. We're in our 30s. I feel that she's in to me much more than I'm in to her

I now long for the single life I use to have, despite the loneliness

I'm afraid to cause grief to this girl. I don't want to hurt her. I'm afraid she will become depressed.

We've got to a very imitate stage. I wish I was honest before this

What should I do? I have zilch relationship experience

Thanks

Be brave and finish it with her. The longer you leave it the harder it will be for you both. She survived to her 30's without you she'll manage

Advertisement