Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Older than Ireland

Options
  • 26-10-2015 5:32pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,118 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Loved it, loved it, loved it.
    Some real characters interviewed. The 80 minutes flew by. A simple idea, just let a collection of centenarians talk to the camera, but so effective. Stories of first loves, first kisses, loss of partners. Everyone should see this.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Saw it a couple of weeks ago. A moving, funny, heartfelt, lovely lovely movie.

My wife reckons that it should be screened in every school in the country to give kids an appreciation of the elderly members of society. Couldn't disagree with her in the slightest.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭ooter

Sorry for bumping an old thread but does anyone know why this has been taken off the rte player, it was definitely there the other day?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Asus X540L

Hi,
    Sorry about the bump.
    Anyone know where I can watch this?

Tried rte player, netflix, youtube, even tried a few torrent sites.

No luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

Asus X540L wrote: »
    Hi,
    Sorry about the bump.
    Anyone know where I can watch this?

Tried rte player, netflix, youtube, even tried a few torrent sites.

No luck.
    https://www.volta.ie/#!/browse/film/1922/older-than-ireland

DVD is on amazon too.

Advertisement