Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Macnas Parade

Options
  • 26-10-2015 1:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭

Took part in it and really enjoyed it from that side. Noticed way more little kids out watching. Most posts are positive but saw a couple of people say on the event page "it wasn't vwry frightening". Honestly didn't think that was the point and feel like it was more about interaction. What did people think? Any photos?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,249 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Thought the animals were really well done.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭GalwayGrrrrrl

We really enjoyed the parade- there are loads of photos on Facebook. I didn't expect it to be scary but it was kind of peculiar (weird characters etc). The musicians were great this year too. Overall - a brilliant parade.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,064 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

There are hundreds of photos on all the local rag FB's.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

My kids got scared at last year's parade (5 & 7 at the time). We were at a corner so couldn't see anything coming which made the suspense that much worse. There were those discordant horns and drums for over a half an hour and then suddenly that awesome giant rounded the corner. I thought it was great.

Anyone got some pics from this year?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

It was very good. I was next to some kids and they got a little frightened by the various weird looking characters. Nothing too scary.

I thought it was fine. Really like the flame-throwers, looked great in the dark.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭loser2old4board

I thought it was very well done.
    The creatures looked great and realistic especially
    with eye and ear movements.
    The really put a lot of thought and effort into each float.
    It looked great in the dark.
    Macnas really do a brilliant job!

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Tiercel Dave

22461970372_d6a9b26574_z.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Tiercel Dave

22288589319_8ac58e70b9_z.jpg

Advertisement