Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electronic Partner Debit card refund

Options
  • 26-10-2015 11:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭

I got a "refund" from these guys last friday and it still has show on my AIB account. It's been 5+ days

I tried calling them but nothing.

Has anyone ever had any issues with these guys? I'm a bit weary of them.Gona head into them on Wed when im back in Galway.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

You do realise that banks don't do processing over the weekend, or on Bank Holidays, right?

If it's not there by end of business Tuesday is the time to be worried.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Yedya

This was last friday sorry.(the 16th)

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Get in touch with your bank first. They may have received the refund request but am not processing for a few days, aka float days.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,583 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

Yedya wrote: »
    I got a "refund" from these guys last friday and it still has show on my AIB account. It's been 5+ days

I tried calling them but nothing.

Has anyone ever had any issues with these guys? I'm a bit weary of them.Gona head into them on Wed when im back in Galway.

Did you do the refund in person, and get a receipt from the Credit card machine ?

Did you do the refund in person, and get a receipt from the Credit card machine ?

Yea I did.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭brandnewaward

on a side note , those ****ers are crooks...steer clear in future . went in for a charging problem , swapped my slightly cracked screen for a obviously differently cracked one (i had a screen hairline cracked in a lower corner , to a split going right across the screen) and claimed i gave it to them like that

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Please see #8 in charter. If you have an issue with a business you can get advice, if needed, in Consumer Issues forum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

Be wary of their No-Fix, No-Fee Policy. No matter what the cost, they'll always offer a fix (€800 fix for a €200 laptop) and when any fix is offered you need to pay a €30 diagnostic fee if you decline it.

So I rang them and they said oh It just didn't go through come in and we will do it again.

STAY WELL AWAY FROM THIS PLACE.F**Kin chancers.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,064 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Yedya wrote: »
    So I rang them and they said oh It just didn't go through come in and we will do it again.

STAY WELL AWAY FROM THIS PLACE.F**Kin chancers.

As highlighted in many other threads on here about them.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement