Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baby jogger city select second seat

Options
  • 26-10-2015 11:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,093 ✭✭✭

Hi,does anyone know where I can get a second seat for the baby jogger city select? They are pricey so would buy second hand but no luck on my hunt. Mothercare have them for 200, littlwoods 220, eBay and Amazon are not an option as more expensive!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭ainy

Think my sister got hers from tralee nurseries, don't know price though but i'd presume it was the cheapest she could get. you can order them online.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,093 ✭✭✭notahappycamper

Thanks for the tip. I got a second seat from them for €189,including delivery.

Couldn't get the silver frame with purple to match what I already had, as its discontinued 😕

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭ainy

Thanks for the tip. I got a second seat from them for €189,including delivery.

Couldn't get the silver frame with purple to match what I already had, as its discontinued 😕

glad I could help! aw pity you couldn't get the matching one but sure least it will fit anyway!

Advertisement