Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Art Junior Cert 2015 Tips

Options
  • 25-10-2015 5:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi guys, I'm posting on here because I'm doing my art Junior Cert this year. My topic is Hiding and Masquerade but because I don't want to post anything about my project online I'll be keeping Vague, I just want to see am I missing out on anything for my support studies sheet. I'll probably be adding as I get through the brief but for now I'm just checking to see I amn't missing out on something that I should Have
    So basically this is what I have done for my project
    I have 2 artists: A penciller and a caricature painter.
    I have 1 artist/craftworker: A painter/sculptor
    I have 1 design company: A major film advertiser/effects/animater
    and I have 2 craftworkers: A sculptor and a unique style that i don't want to give away (sorry for being vague)
    I have about 100 words written on each of these (except for the designer who I have rougly 300 words on
    I have roughly 6 or 7 pictures for each person
    I have two set pieces that I have 600 words written on, one is a quote from a text and the other is a film credit sequence which i describe
    And I have a quick piece of graphic design for the title, as well as about half a page of writing in size 16
    I just wanted to know if I have enough written, and if I'm dividing the words up correctly
    I also wanted to know if 6 or 7 pictures is enough. If i have too many I can just choose 2 or 3 key ones
    Are there any key points I'm missing?

Thanks for reading! Any help is appreciated!
    Tagged:

Advertisement