Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I buy plain Blue Pyjamas?

Options
  • 24-10-2015 6:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭

You know, really typical old fashion pyjamas?
    Preferably silk but any fabric is fine!

I'm dressing up as Princess Jasmine for Halloween and need some blue pyjamas... Will make the bottoms into parachute pants and make the top into a crop top thing that she wears...

Trouble is I can find blue pyjamas anywhere!!
    I want cheap so I've tried Penneys, Dunes, Tesco...
    Everything is patterned!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Roxirose

You know, really typical old fashion pyjamas?
    Preferably silk but any fabric is fine!

I'm dressing up as Princess Jasmine for Halloween and need some blue pyjamas... Will make the bottoms into parachute pants and make the top into a crop top thing that she wears...

Trouble is I can find blue pyjamas anywhere!!
    I want cheap so I've tried Penneys, Dunes, Tesco...
    Everything is patterned!!

Clearly you're a female but it might be worth a look in the men's section of the above stores?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Just Another Girl

Ebay might have more of a selection for you. Although youd have to find someone who offers quick delivery.

Probably a lot more hassle than its worth but if you found fabric/curtains/duvet cover in plain blue and made your costume from that!?

• Registered Users Posts: 35 TheGlitchKing

I bought a full set like that in Dunnes. Maybe they still sell them. If not you could always try a charity shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,631 ✭✭✭Day Lewin

Or plain cotton ones in a pale colour and dye them?

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭KizzyMonster

Thanks for the replies!
    I got them in the men's section in dunnes - Not silk but will do!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,280 ✭✭✭✭fits

You wouldn't get silk pyjamas for less than 100 euro anyway. Its an expensive fabric!

Advertisement