Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 app - Sony bd player

Options
  • 24-10-2015 12:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭

Looking for some assistance folks,

My Sony bluray player(BDPS490) comes with the TV3 app pre installed. It had been working fine up until the 30Sep. Since then none of the content has been updated. I can still use the app and watch programs up until this date, but no new programs are populated.

It most likely an issue with TV3 not updating something on their side but would like to rule out an issue with my hardware.

Was wondering if anyone could check it out if they have a similar Sony bluray player?

Thanks

Barry

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

Just took a quick look on mine (a BDPS370) and the newest content I can find is also dated 30th of September.

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Bazsutto

Thanks for checking this for me Frank. Time to bang off a mail to TV3 but won't hold out much hope for a reply. :cool:

Barry

• Registered Users Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

No problem!

Advertisement