Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Where To Buy Basketball Shoes Online?

• 23-10-2015 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭

Hi, I have recently been looking for a pair of basketball shoes. I have looked on some of the websites with a good range and good prices but the shipping is nearly the price of the shoe. Any of the Ireland/Europe websites I have looked at have high prices for the shoes or don't have a good range. Sportsdirect have a good range but don't really have any of the more higher end shoes. I don't want to spend more than €80 including shipping. I know €80 won't get you a very nice pair of shoes but Footlocker have a very nice range for around €80, but again shipping is like €40. Can anyone suggest where I might be able to find nice shoes at a good price, like footlocker except with cheap shipping. Thanks for any replies.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,785 ✭✭✭killwill

SW98 wrote: »
    Hi, I have recently been looking for a pair of basketball shoes. I have looked on some of the websites with a good range and good prices but the shipping is nearly the price of the shoe. Any of the Ireland/Europe websites I have looked at have high prices for the shoes or don't have a good range. Sportsdirect have a good range but don't really have any of the more higher end shoes. I don't want to spend more than €80 including shipping. I know €80 won't get you a very nice pair of shoes but Footlocker have a very nice range for around €80, but again shipping is like €40. Can anyone suggest where I might be able to find nice shoes at a good price, like footlocker except with cheap shipping. Thanks for any replies.

If you are in Dublin go to Footlocker on O'Connell St.
    There are a few pairs on the Nike website for under 80 quid also.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭SW98

killwill wrote: »
    There are a few pairs on the Nike website for under 80 quid also

Yeah it might be a while until I'm in Dublin City Centre again, but will probably have a look in Footlocker when I am. I looked on Nike.com but there's nothing nice within my price range. Thanks anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,417 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

killwill wrote: »
    There are a few pairs on the Nike website for under 80 quid also.

Nike outlet stores in Blanch, Kildare Village and Killarney have ranges in from time to time as well. Got a nice pair of LeBrons for €70 a few months back, but a lot of it is blind luck what's in on a given week.

Nike outlet stores in Blanch, Kildare Village and Killarney have ranges in from time to time as well. Got a nice pair of LeBrons for €70 a few months back, but a lot of it is blind luck what's in on a given week.

Yeah I was in the one in Blanch a few weeks ago, all they had was a pair of white Jordan Superfly 3 for €85 but I didn't buy them. I'm looking for online stores more than anything because any stores that have them are nowhere near me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭ejabrod

I get a lot of my Jordans from Sneakerhead.com shipping is $35

Also on eBay there is a store called KicksBoutique

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Joaquin223

EBay, Sportsdirect or directly from the Nike/Adidas Irish websites

Joaquin223 wrote: »
    EBay, Sportsdirect or directly from the Nike/Adidas Irish websites

Yeah looked at most of these, I guess I am not going to get anything like footlocker.com in europe.

ejabrod wrote: »
    I get a lot of my Jordans from Sneakerhead.com shipping is $35

Also on eBay there is a store called KicksBoutique

Thanks, I will have a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭bside29

eBay or Amazon for online

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭mjavi

SW98 wrote: »
    Yeah looked at most of these, I guess I am not going to get anything like footlocker.com in europe.

Had to create a Parcel Motel account just so I can order from footlocker.

There are a lot of legit European online stores, Hanon-Shop, SneakersnStuff, Size? etc.

• Advertisement
Advertisement