Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Samsung Galaxy S6 - Help cant get Viber ??

Options
  • 23-10-2015 2:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭

Hi
    I've just bought a new Samsung Galaxy S6.
    I need to install the VIBER app and have tried it several times.

Viber installs on the phone ok - but - then I am supposed to get a CODE to activate it but the code doesn't come through.
    Viber then states that if the CODE doesn't come through to press the link for a CALL and VIBER will call me, but so far I've got nothing.

Any advice to solve this please ?

Comments

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,064 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

What network are you with. I had a similar issue when I started with iD mobile. Are you 100% sure you are entering your number correctly?

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Conology

MarkR wrote: »
    What network are you with. I had a similar issue when I started with iD mobile. Are you 100% sure you are entering your number correctly?
    Hi
    I'm with 3mobile, I've used the correct number, I've tried it without the 0 before the 87 and with the 0, unfortunately the system then says it only gives 2 chances to try it in 24 hrs.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 minty8200

I got what app working but apparently it means I can't get it receive SMS, asked why as I thought what app is data dependent and was told "it just does" asked for clarification and still waiting 5 days later. ID mobile is a joke stay away or port out ASAP.

Advertisement