Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Galaxy S5 ANR

Options
  • 23-10-2015 9:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hey guys. I'm having a problem with my Galaxy phone. ANR is App Not Responding. Or so I believe from my days of android 3.0.

So. I get a message pop up a lot. "Sorry. Apk not responding. Will be exit" this means it is not a message from Samsung but a third party app based off the desperate English uned in the last sentence. But what app is it? My antivirus from Samsung hasn't spotted anything strange. And I have a list of apps as long as my arm. The ones I think could be causing it are, in order of suspicion.

1. PopcornTime
    2. Facebook
    3. Facebook Messenger
    4. WhatsApp
    5. Google Play Services

I ain't worried about it. It hasn't stopped me from using the phone.

Also. Why does my phone restart of its own accord????

Thank you very much for all the advice that might appear below and I'll catch you all later.

Me

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Fir3Fly1995

Just deleted PopcornTime and still the same message.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,064 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Fist step would be to backup your phone. Then wipe it. Then reinstall the apps that you actually use.

Advertisement