Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spice Bag

Options
  • 23-10-2015 9:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Well lads and ladeens

I've woken up with an awful hunger on me. Would any of ye know where I would go about getting a decent spice bag in the city?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,471 ✭✭✭Notch000

no idea but Costello kebab house do a really dirty curry cheese chip, burger coke meal for a fiver. traditional Chinese McDonalds curry sauce too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭ArtyC

Get a falafel at the market..... Just do it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

I don't think we have spice bags on this side of the country, not that I've looked very hard.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

I saw signs for them in the kebab place on Eglington Street, whether they still do them or not I don't know

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 820 ✭✭✭BunkMoreland

I originate form Spice Bag country.

This place has a decent attempt
    http://www.chinatowngalway.com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Nice find!

€5.80
    Spicy Bag - Salt and Chilli shredded chicken or Chicken Wings with Chips in a Bag
    http://www.easigrub.com/100005_Chinatown-Galway-onlinemenu.php

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭The Randy Riverbeast

Chinatown was the only one I could find a few weeks ago.

Never head of a spice bag until I saw this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Emperor City in Dominick Street do a portion of Salt and Chili Chicken wings , 4 Chicken Balls , Chips and a Coke for 7.50 ;)

It's fantastic but you will stink out the room for a few days lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

This Thread has given me an awful craving for a skip of Hash-Browns.... : / Where will I get Hash Browns now at this hour of the morn.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭f1dan

This Thread has given me an awful craving for a skip of Hash-Browns.... : / Where will I get Hash Browns now at this hour of the morn.....

Londis by the hospital?

Too late now but obviously for next time

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

biko wrote: »
    I don't think we have spice bags on this side of the country, not that I've looked very hard.
    I think every chinese is doing them now. It's become a thing. I thought my local Chinese just thought it up all on their own but they must have national meetings where they come up with ways of making Irish people fatter.

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭Newport81

i got the spicy bag in Chinatown tonight it was just some fried onion about 5 shredded batter chicken things and chips in a bag nothing like the one I had in dublin :/ seems galway hasnt caught up yet prob for the best ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement