Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA Online hitlist thread PS4 (il get the bollocks)

Options
  • 22-10-2015 11:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭

This thread basically names and shames the modders so if your online and come across the players name in a session you can report them in game and get them a bad sports that's all this is about its not about naming people who play the game and do nothing wrong

Anyone who has been given hassle online by gaming modders and players constantly killing you name and shame psn tag on this thread and we'll get the bollocks upload pics and videos of your altercation ps4

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭GrayFox208

Farty88 wrote: »
    A bollocks in the session tonight called coolcat69182 given hassle kept killing me he was in passive mode very odd think he might of been modding everytime I went to bennys he kept blowing me up and anytime I tried shooting him I wasn't able to

I really don't think you should be posting someone's PSN name without their permission.. They might not approve it's hardly fair.

GrayFox208 wrote: »
    I really don't think you should be posting someone's PSN name without their permission.. They might not approve it's hardly fair.

>inb4 it's not fair to cheat or mod the game

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

To be fair I think anybody who is using glitches in game should be named and shamed it's crappie when your trying to do your own thing or even have a friendly 1v1 and the other player is glitching so he wins every time I think it's stupid and a unfair disadvantage to anyone trying to have fun in game that's all I'm saying

Farty88 wrote: »
    To be fair I think anybody who is using glitches in game should be named and shamed it's crappie when your trying to do your own thing or even have a friendly 1v1 and the other player is glitching so he wins every time I think it's stupid and a unfair disadvantage to anyone trying to have fun in game that's all I'm saying

Doesn't mean you get to post their name. If you walked up to me in the street and called me a wanker and pushed me over does it mean it's okay for me to post your address online?

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭TacoMan

Hitlist Thread! Brilliant :D

My first entry would have to be that JaySun (or however its spelt) 'murican kid who keeps gatecrashing our parties. Very annoying. Next time he does that I'm joining his session and unleashing hell!

• Advertisement

Doesn't mean you get to post their name. If you walked up to me in the street and called me a wanker and pushed me over does it mean it's okay for me to post your address online?

No but your not getting the point of this thread it's to name and shame people modding and not playing the game the way it should be so your telling me it's ok to mod in the game and pee people off who play the game if you were reported to rockstar you'd be in bad sports so this thread basically names and shames the modders so if your online and come across the players name in a session you can report them in game and get them a bad sports that's all this is about its not about naming people who play the game and do nothing wrong

TacoMan wrote: »
    Hitlist Thread! Brilliant :D

My first entry would have to be that JaySun (or however its spelt) 'murican kid who keeps gatecrashing our parties. Very annoying. Next time he does that I'm joining his session and unleashing hell!

Is he the fecker standing there with the balloons :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

I'm not bashing the thread or anyone but I dont see what the point of naming and shaming them will do.
    Its not like we or the mods here can do anything to them unless you mean Boards players but yet again, same thing.

I'm not bashing the thread or anyone but I dont see what the point of naming and shaming them will do.
    Its not like we or the mods here can do anything to them unless you mean Boards players but yet again, same thing.

That's a good point max but I just think if we upload video's of things modders do to gamers we can be aware of it and in the future report them or others for ruining the game we're playing maybe name and shame could sound a bit harsh but I dunno might spread awareness

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

From rockstars website :

If you want to report cheaters/hackers/modders, you can do so by submitting a support ticket, sending a report here at GTAOnlineBanhammer@rockstargames.com or by posting here on the Forums.

When you do please include the following:

-Platform (PS3/PS4/Xbox 360/Xbox ONE/PC)
    -Cheater’s Gamertag / PSN ID / Social Club Nickname
    -Description of the violation
    -Approximate time/date of the violation
    -If possible, please include concrete evidence, such as a video or a screenshot

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement