Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Mechanic/tuner required in Cork City/County

Options
  • 22-10-2015 9:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi All, new on here, hoping someone may be able to help. Does anyone know a good mechanic/tuner in or around Cork City or County who would be familiar with a Chrysler V8 440 big block with a Holley 4 barrel carburettor and can tune it properly. Its a 1974 series 4 Chrysler engine in an Interceptor.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,735 ✭✭✭Diabhalta

Somebody asked before (me as well actually) and unfortunately there is nobody in Cork city/county who can do such things.

I will myself drive my car to Kerry to have the car serviced. Sad reality. Second largest city in Ireland - no classic car mechanics. Can't get more bizzare.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 DaveFran

Thanks Diabhalta, where/who in Kerry do you go for this kind of stuff? Don't mind a drive down if I can find someone who knows what they are doing

Advertisement