Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any reliable place in town that does headphone repairs?

Options
  • 22-10-2015 5:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭

I have a pair of Ultrasone headphones that have stopped working in one ear, i could send them back to the company for repair (which would be a safer bet), but if there's somewhere around the town that could do it.. i reckon it's just the wire coming a bit loose is all

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭spurshero

their is a guy in bohermore that fixed a labtop for me last week somebody recommended him to me he seems to be handy at all that type of stuff . i cant remember name of shop its next door to crowes bar

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Yedya

Let me know if you get anywhere with this,have headphones and monitors that need fixing too.

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭gandroid

spurshero wrote: »
    their is a guy in bohermore that fixed a labtop for me last week somebody recommended him to me he seems to be handy at all that type of stuff . i cant remember name of shop its next door to crowes bar

Would you recommend this fella for fixing laptops?

Advertisement