Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Korean BB creams in Ireland

Options
  • 22-10-2015 5:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

I am new to Ireland and I would like to ask those who use Korean cosmetics where do you buy brands such as Missha or A'pieu? I really like their BB Creams because they are very light...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭nursemar88

Hi,

I am new to Ireland and I would like to ask those who use Korean cosmetics where do you buy brands such as Missha or A'pieu? I really like their BB Creams because they are very light...

Hi there,

I order mine through a realiable Ebay seller. PM me if you want the name :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭seefin

Sorry for hijacking thread but anyone know if theres a reason why so hard to find skin79 bb creams OK eBay recently? Had a few sellers i used order from but theyve stopped selling.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭raemie10

I order from Ebay. Just make sure you're buying from someone with lots of feedback as there are loads of counterfeit make up sellers out there, especially from Asia!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 emilymay

I have the Missha Perfect Cover BB cream in shade 13 that I'm willing to sell, used twice. Please PM if interested!

Advertisement