Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would Bethesda ever make a fallout 2 remastered edition ?

Options
  • 22-10-2015 8:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭

I love the older games but they haven't aged well , monkey island got remastered years ago :( why not fallout 2 ? I must also define what l mean by remastered , fully voice acted , graphically remastered , actual weapon models in game ... Please Bethesda :3

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

I love the older games but they haven't aged well , monkey island got remastered years ago :( why not fallout 2 ? I must also define what l mean by remastered , fully voice acted , graphically remastered , actual weapon models in game ... Please Bethesda :3

Wasteland 2 is out now. Similar type of game.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Why not just make fallout 5 isometric. The new FPS versions are great but I think lose the charm of the original.
    Wasteland 2 is fantastic but is not fallout :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Seems as good a thread as any to mention Jagged Alliance 2 Gold with Mods and X-Com Enemy Within

Advertisement