Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Ferries, free to UK

Options
  • 22-10-2015 12:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,193 ✭✭✭✭

Got an email from IF there today. They are offering a free trip to England to people who used Oscar Wilde or Epsilon to visit France this past summer.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭Lanshane

Nekarsulm wrote: »
    Got an email from IF there today. They are offering a free trip to England to people who used Oscar Wilde or Epsilon to visit France this past summer.

Yes we were going to avail of that offer too. However when we looked at prices for the odd site and the way sterling is, we had to rule it out. UK so expensive now. Plus the offer only applies off peak times.

If anyone wants to sell me their voucher please PM me. fingerscrossed.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 11,193 ✭✭✭✭Nekarsulm

Looking at the details, you have to bring the same vehicle as you travelled to France in, and at least one of the original passengers must travel .

I'd have to give you the motor home ( or its number plates) and the driving licence!

cry.gif

4 trips to UK this year by land and 2 by air. 1 more to go.

The frequent traveller deal with IF is pretty good.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 19 white van man pyh90tm

irish ferries are about as irish as obama and very expensive. i now use the scotland routes

• Advertisement
Advertisement