Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

17 and Never go out anymore

Options
  • 20-10-2015 5:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi guys, I'm in fifth year now. When i was in first and second year i used to go out every weekend, ever wednesday and friday after school. in third year things were ok, i still had the same friends but was rarely invited out.. TY was kind of the same, barely ever ever went out with friends like only the odd time and I'm fed up of it now
    I have a volunteering job kind of but its a niche thing, nobody else in my school and very few people around my age have the similar interest
    I used to have a really good friend, lots of people i knew too who i got on with in and out of school, the best mate now is an absolute druggie, weed ecstasy lsd magic mushrooms etc etc and i talk to him the odd bit, but its a different person and id rather not get involved with him
    I used to have a load of friends who were girls too but just fell out of contact..
    usually the less social people in my school are the 'nerds' or smart people, but I'm not even academic Im rubbish at sport and the whole lot, only really good at the one small thing but its pretty much irrelevant
    I wouldnt consider myself being depressed, never thought about any of that self harm and stuff, never would either
    to be honest I cant wait to just leave secondary school and go off travelling for a bit, and start fresh.. I have so much to say on the topic like, and I'm completely lost
    does anyone have anything to say.. not even looking for advice here pretty much just someone to talk to

Advertisement