Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo product

Options
  • 20-10-2015 5:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

So I'm currently in my final year of college and as part of that I have to come up with either a product or a service. I have an interest in tattoos so want to do something tattoo related. Pretty much looking to hear about your experiences and to see if any of you have had any problems getting tattoos or when deciding to get tattoos that I could use to come up with my product. whether it's for people getting their first tattoo or something related to aftercare.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

A tattoo gun that doesn't hurt :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,717 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

A tattoo printer... send it a jpeg & it'll print it onto your skin... *Hint - watch Starship Troopers

... also, unisex showers at work

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

how about an engine you can use online to search for images, That's bound to work

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

how about an engine you can use online to search for images, That's bound to work

I don't see anything in the op about asking for pictures?

Not really sure what you are looking for op in regards to a product, after care is already there in the form of creams and what not!

Advertisement