Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Juniper JNCIA

Options
  • 20-10-2015 10:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭

Hi all,

I'm looking to get some formal qualifications with Juniper as I work with SRX branch devices on a daily basis. I'm looking to just do the test itself rather than any training courses.

Does anyone know where to register for it in Ireland? My company will pay for it and subsequent exams once I can find a recognised test centre etc.

I've tried https://www6.pearsonvue.com but the default test language it is searching for is Japenese and I've no way of changing it :D

Thanks for the help.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,604 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

Where are you based ?

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Ketron

horgan_p wrote: »
    Where are you based ?

Based in Dublin, but have no problem travelling anywhere on the island to sit them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,981 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Ketron wrote: »
    Hi all,

I'm looking to get some formal qualifications with Juniper as I work with SRX branch devices on a daily basis. I'm looking to just do the test itself rather than any training courses.

Does anyone know where to register for it in Ireland? My company will pay for it and subsequent exams once I can find a recognised test centre etc.

I've tried https://www6.pearsonvue.com but the default test language it is searching for is Japenese and I've no way of changing it :D

Thanks for the help.

I'd get in contact with Pearson, since thats not right.

I'd get in contact with Pearson, since thats not right.

Is Pearson the goto crowd for this?

Ketron wrote: »
    Is Pearson the goto crowd for this?

Got sorted with Pearson, cheers for the help :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement