Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creation watches

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 21,238 CMod ✭✭✭✭Eoin

A good few here have used them - do a search and you'll find a load of threads, but off the top of my head, there's a good chance of getting stung for customs and IIRC, you might not get the proper box with the watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 paulo84

my brother bought me an Orient for my birthday from them. No real problems, don't think there was a customs charge though that always seems to be hit and miss - and yeah, non-original box.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Ionised

Bought a couple of Seikos from Creation. There’s an option on most to get the original box (costs a couple of quid). You may well get caught for customs. Think I paid less than 20 euro each time so still worked out probably 100 euro less than buying locally. They ship quickly via DHL and both times it took 4 days to get to my door.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

i use them lots great value for g-shocks and seikos
    i've found that dhl will send your stuff to customs while an post won't so i normally use the international post option rather than the dhl express option

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭MarcusP12

Got a couple of seikos,one a current model kinetic for half the price in weirs at the time, and a gshock mudman...went DHL everything...basically costs about 22 quid for them to get it through customs.creation put down a value of 65 dollars everything so custom charge is actually low.I read a piece today about customs which basically said to beware of companies offering to out down minimal value as it is up to the receiver to declare the cost.wouldn't worry about that to be honest.I've found creation pretty good to be honest.very quick on delivery,great range and cheap...not sure how keen I'd be to go for a more expensive watch from them though...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭pepe the prawn

Thanks for the replies, I'll pull the trigger on it over the weekend and may even throw another one for good measure ;-)

Advertisement