Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Refs for SFs Announced

Options
  • 19-10-2015 8:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭

The first semi-final will take place at Twickenham between South Africa and New Zealand on Saturday (kick-off 16:00) with France s Garc s in the middle. He will be joined on the line by compatriot Romain Poite and Ireland s John Lacey with George Ayoub of Australia being the television match official.

The following day at the same venue, Argentina will take on Australia in the second semi-final (kick-off 16:00) and England s Wayne Barnes will take charge. His assistant referees will be Jaco Peyper of South Africa and Ireland s George Clancy. New Zealand s Ben Skeen will be TMO.

http://www.rugbyworldcup.com/news/115778

My money's on Nigel to get the final. Joubert can go home lol

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

Yeah, Nigel should really have the final in this case.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,740 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Garces refereeing the first match, it's going to be a breakdown free for all. McCaw will be delighted

• Administrators Posts: 53,562 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Clancy! :pac:

Lacey too.

My god.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,075 ✭✭✭✭vienne86

It has to be Nigel for the final......otherwise he would be reffing one of the semis surely.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭captbarnacles

Aaron Smith mightn't be happy navigating his way round huge Bok forwards strewn all over the ruck.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

vienne86 wrote: »
    It has to be Nigel for the final......otherwise he would be reffing one of the semis surely.
    Thats my reasoning

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,166 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    Garces refereeing the first match, it's going to be a breakdown free for all. McCaw will be delighted

I'd say the Boks will be happy too...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,740 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Zzippy wrote: »
    I'd say the Boks will be happy too...

Yeah thats true, they'll be allowed to be very physical. Makes for an interesting game anyway.

Advertisement