Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ufo?

Options
  • 19-10-2015 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭

Hi all

I noticed something today around half 7 evening time, I was walking with my dog had no phone or anything with me,I seen something around Tuam,County Galway, a light like a star, white light, I thought it was a plane but after some time, i realised that it wasn't it was really weird it was moving fairly fast, I seen it for about 4 to 3 mins it was like an asteroid at first, but I had nothing to record this with 😒 It would drop and then go back to the same height it was,then the light would Dim then the light would go back to the same hieght
    Then it just vanished I've never seen anything like this it kept the Same height and then it would just drop and then dim! Nothing like a plane or anything! Sorry it might seem really stupid the way I'm explaining this but this was just weird, I'll try and put up a pic of something like this!

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭murrayp4

International Space Station passed overhead between 7:31 and 7:38 pm that evening

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭dandyelevan

I took a sequence of photos of a passing low flying plane a few weeks ago. When I uploaded the pics to the PC I noticed strange 'objects' beside the 'plane in two of four pictures.
    Didn't see anything at the time. Just the plane.

Sorry but I can't upload pics on Boards.

(Maybe some kind soul could post them for me?)

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 260 ✭✭Jimlh86

Hi this sounds like a Drone?

Google image it, maybe it will be clearer?

Hi all

I noticed something today around half 7 evening time, I was walking with my dog had no phone or anything with me,I seen something around Tuam,County Galway, a light like a star, white light, I thought it was a plane but after some time, i realised that it wasn't it was really weird it was moving fairly fast, I seen it for about 4 to 3 mins it was like an asteroid at first, but I had nothing to record this with 😒 It would drop and then go back to the same height it was,then the light would Dim then the light would go back to the same hieght
    Then it just vanished I've never seen anything like this it kept the Same height and then it would just drop and then dim! Nothing like a plane or anything! Sorry it might seem really stupid the way I'm explaining this but this was just weird, I'll try and put up a pic of something like this!

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭shooting101

murrayp4 wrote: »
    International Space Station passed overhead between 7:31 and 7:38 pm that evening

Must have been that then!

Thanks for all your replies

Advertisement