Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Website/App idea but no IT experience

Options
  • 19-10-2015 7:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hey folks,

I have currently developed an idea for a website and mobile app. Unfortunately I have no IT experience on how to take this to the next step. I have a clear and detailed plan drawn up of what I want my product to be which I believe to be a niche in the market.

Can anyone point me in the right direction as to what avenue I should pursue with my idea. IT consultant, app developer or try team up with an IT expert ?

I have a clear vision of what I want this website/app to be and very am serious of trying to put this plan into action. I don't want to half ass this idea or cheap out on developing it if its a go.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

This exact topic has been answered endless times here. Read through a few of the threads, even on the first page.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 franko86

Thanks, I dont really use this forum. i'll take a look.

Advertisement