Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Daylight savings and babies schedule

Options
  • 19-10-2015 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭

Hi all,

I've a six month old and looking for any tips with dealing with the clock change next weekend. I've tried to start putting him to bed later but still wakes up as early. I know we'll probably just have to adjust after it happens but if anyone has any suggestions that would be great.

Thanks a mill

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

In my experience they wake up super early on the Sunday but it's all back to normal within a couple of days.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭monflat

I find it always evens out.
    My 3 always go off schedule a little bit before the clocks change then when they do change they sort themselves out.

They have been waking up for past month at 630 so next week they will hopefully wake at 730 or so

No real tips thou

• Registered Users Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭sillysocks

We never changed the schedule in the lead up to it. On the day try change we just get up whenever they wake as usual, and then fit straight not the routine on the new times. Never had any issues!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I can't say mine ever behaved different;,they wake early for the 1st day but that is it.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Leinster1980

First time mam here so was just a bit unsure. Thanks for all the replies!

• Advertisement
Advertisement