Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ACCA March 2016

Options
  • 19-10-2015 10:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭

Any of the Dublin colleges starting classes for the March 2016 optional P exams? Or if anyone know of a good online courses offering the same ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Whoisin thehouse

Hi,
    AccountancySchool.ie (formally independent Colleges) are offering courses for March 2016

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭robo

Hope that you don't mind me hijacking your thread - Accountancy School have a time-table starting in November and January for March 2016 exams but they are not covering the F1 to F4 courses in March 2016.
    Anyone else know of other Dublin colleges running F1 to F4 for March 2016 exams?

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭CassieManson

robo wrote: »
    Hope that you don't mind me hijacking your thread - Accountancy School have a time-table starting in November and January for March 2016 exams but they are not covering the F1 to F4 courses in March 2016.
    Anyone else know of other Dublin colleges running F1 to F4 for March 2016 exams?

F1-F3 are only available by CBE now....so there are no paper based March exams scheduled for those

F1-F3 are only available by CBE now....so there are no paper based March exams scheduled for those

So there are no CBE's in March? Only written exams?

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭CassieManson

robo wrote: »
    So there are no CBE's in March? Only written exams?

No what I meant is that each college has their own schedule for CBE's, not necessarily at the same time as the ACCA paper based exams. ACCA do not run the CBEs, they are run by the colleges.

• Advertisement

No what I meant is that each college has their own schedule for CBE's, not necessarily at the same time as the ACCA paper based exams. ACCA do not run the CBEs, they are run by the colleges.

Oh yeh I know that the CBE's are done separately in each college. I'm just wondering what college is running it for the March exams (in CBE).

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭DmanDmythDledge

I think you can do the CBEs at whatever time you want, it does not have to be one of the 4 designated sittings.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭ZeroThreat

otterj wrote: »
    Any of the Dublin colleges starting classes for the March 2016 optional P exams? Or if anyone know of a good online courses offering the same ?

I'm not sure about Griffith college. They haven't put any time tables up on their site yet for lectures for the March exam session, but they currently have classes for all of the 4 P option papers.

Advertisement