Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tan wedge boots

Options
  • 17-10-2015 9:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭

Has anyone seen any tan wedge ankle boots recently? I had seen some and can't think where I seen them and I'd love a pair for the winter!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭Jamaican Me Crazy

I got a pair in Penneys for €17 and I think New Look have them also.

354764321?$zoomPopup$&hei=452&wid=783

These are the New Look ones and mine are pretty much the same. So comfortable but maybe more cream than tan?

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Talula_d

I think I prefer to get some in tan but those look nice too! What were the penneys ones like?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭Jamaican Me Crazy

I really like them. They are working well as an Autumn/Winter piece with skinny jeans and jumpers and more comfortable for walking in than heels.

They are only cheap and cheerful so you could get them and still keep a look out for tan ones ;)

Or maybe don't take advice from a shoe addict :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Talula_d

I might take a drive to both penneys and new look tomorrow and see can I find any! That's exactly what I want them for jeans and jumper autumn winter wear! I think the tan ones I seen previous were in Paul byrons but I can't get on to their website!

Advertisement