Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meet new people in Longford/mullingar area

Options
  • 17-10-2015 8:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I've recently moved back to the area after about 10 years in Dublin. I still work in Dublin Monday to Friday. I'm in my late 20s. I don't know anyone around Longford/mullingar and would like to meet new people for things to do at weekends, whether it's exercise classes/lazing around, nightlife in Longford/mullingar/athlone. If anyone else is in same boat it would be good to hear from you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

You will probably get a better response in the Longford forum.

Just seen you have also posted there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭DunnoKiddo

Mullingar is one of my most favourite places! :D

But since I'm ehh, :o no where near there, I doubt offering to meet would be helpful (or possible).

Enjoy being home dribbled! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

DunnoKiddo wrote: »
    Mullingar is one of my most favourite places! :D

But since I'm ehh, :o no where near there, I doubt offering to meet would be helpful (or possible).

Enjoy being home dribbled! :)
    Really?

Mullingar is alright. Dunno maybe its just me. :o

What do you like about the place?

Am in a similar situation myself looking to meet new people. One of my best friends lives here, my other best friend lives quite a distance away. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭DunnoKiddo

The country life (barely surviving in an urban jungle presently) and a few of my favourite people live there - that makes it pretty special to me. I hope to come home to Mullingar in May.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Sand ra

I was born in Dublin moved to England at the age of 5, I am returning back to Ireland and moving to mullingar I have family still living in Dublin I don't know anyone in mullingar and is looking to make new friends

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'm in the "glorious" Longfordia, haven't been to Mullingar in quite a while. It's a decent enough place from memory.

Advertisement