Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

good revision book for english poetry notes on poets? and geography sample answer boo

Options
  • 17-10-2015 5:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

I am struggling with english quite a lot in higher level but I don't think the notes in my book on the poets and poems are good and was wondering is there any good revision books for poetry. I bought revise wise for english but will be returning it as it has no notes actually in the book. And, also, I am struggling with geography and was wondering is there any sample answer books for geography also it would be a big help.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭A97

I know that Key Notes and mocks.ie offer poetry notes. I believe that the Key Notes book has better content with regards to writing exam style answers. Depending on the poet and poem, you can find a varying amount of information for free online too.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Kaitlyn2424

but does it all have notes on poets like w.b yeats sylvia plath paul durcan etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭hubluh

Key Notes is the book to get.Get Key Notes.

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭A97

Both resources have notes on all of the poets. You can also get notes on the Shakespearean Single Text and some Comparative ones specific to the texts they chose.

Advertisement