Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stigmatamartyr – Facts Of Life

Options
  • 17-10-2015 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭

Anyone got a copy of this? MP3 or whatever? Can't find mine and miss it :(

Comments

Jesus, that takes me back a bit! Yes, I have a copy of that one but unfortunately nothing I can share with you. Think it's in a box in my old bedroom back in my parents house, and there's a continent between me and that. Open to correction but to the best of my knowledge this only ever came out on cassette tape, so I couldn't even play it anymore even if I could find it, never mind make an mp3 or cd for you.

Anyway, reason I'm posting is the only ex-member I know of is the bass player in Blood or Whiskey. Since they're an active gigging band you'd probably be able to track him down via their website or some other online source. No idea about the rest of them, I'm just guessing that someone who played on the album would be the best place to start asking for a new copy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭mightybashful

Jesus, that takes me back a bit! Yes, I have a copy of that one but unfortunately nothing I can share with you. Think it's in a box in my old bedroom back in my parents house, and there's a continent between me and that. Open to correction but to the best of my knowledge this only ever came out on cassette tape, so I couldn't even play it anymore even if I could find it, never mind make an mp3 or cd for you.

Anyway, reason I'm posting is the only ex-member I know of is the bass player in Blood or Whiskey. Since they're an active gigging band you'd probably be able to track him down via their website or some other online source. No idea about the rest of them, I'm just guessing that someone who played on the album would be the best place to start asking for a new copy.

Think you're right it did only come out on tape. Couple of them in the dubtones too I think. Aww I'll keep hunting

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

Deko from Paranoid Visions has pretty much everything ever released by anyone in Ireland. Ask him at a PV gig. Yeah, Gippo from Dubtones was in em, I think?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭mightybashful

dregin wrote: »
    Deko from Paranoid Visions has pretty much everything ever released by anyone in Ireland. Ask him at a PV gig. Yeah, Gippo from Dubtones was in em, I think?

Think you're right he still is. I'm not in Ireland so often as to have the opportunity to see PV these days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,740 ✭✭✭the evasion_kid

dregin wrote: »

He's on arsebook too,maybe shoot him a pm op

• Advertisement
Advertisement