Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Fountain

Options
  • 16-10-2015 11:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭

I really rate this film. Think it is very under appreciated. Score and directing are unbelievable. Acting is great and the themes are very strong. It doesn't get much love though...what's up with that? Ironic since one of its main themes is love

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭bogmanfan

I think it's 2/3 brilliant and 1/3 rubbish. The past and present sections are excellent, but the future section is just nonsense in my opinion. Still a pretty good movie overall though and cinematography and music are fantastic as usual for an Aronofosky film.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

The score is fantastic, The past and present bits are good. The future section was awful, which was a pity as I really wanted to like the film overall.

Advertisement