Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fastway South-East Not Delivering

Options
  • 16-10-2015 12:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭

In the last week I have had two deliveries from Amazon sent via I-parcel/ups and Fastway in Ireland. The I-parcel/UPS side takes a few days but then it got passed to Fastway and the hassle started!

Delivery of Amazon parcel #1 was attempted delivery twice and finally delivered to my Neighbour even though I was at home for both deliveries, driver claims to have phoned me but I have no missed calls! I think the issue is they are too lazy to look for my address! My door is at the side of the block so only visible are numbers 16, 18, 20. but they can't imagine that number 17 would be somewhere between 16 and 18!
    365673.png

Delivery of Amazon parcel #2 was apparently attempted yesterday afternoon again while I was at home and again driver claims to have rang me but I have no missed calls! It is in the van again today BUT the driver just drove into the estate and up to the end of the road, turned around and drove right back out of the estate!

Again no calls and I am at home! No doubt the tracking will show a 2nd attempted delivery later this evening.

365674.png

This sudden breakdown and poor service from Fastway is really unexpected because I have had dozens of deliveries from Fastway before over the last few years and all were perfectly fine and drivers were always very professional and rang me to arrange leaving the package somewhere if I was out! They also know well where I live!

Why are they having trouble finding my address or calling to my door or even ringing my number now? is there a new driver who just sits in the van ticking the attempted delivery box when he's too lazy to find a doorway?

Has anyone else got unexpected horror stories or indeed good/great service stories from Fastway or other couriers?

Advertisement