Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seeking website Icon designer

Options
  • 16-10-2015 10:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭

Hi

I have a website with istock icons/images however I am now looking for some one to redesign new original icons/images.

Any idea where I could find freelance designers, agencies etc for this type of work?

All suggestions welcome.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

onlineweb wrote: »
    Hi

I have a website with istock icons/images however I am now looking for some one to redesign new original icons/images.

Any idea where I could find freelance designers, agencies etc for this type of work?

All suggestions welcome.
    Cheaper and easier: http://www.flaticon.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 49 EdenStudios

No shortage of designers listed on Google etc.

If I may give you some advice re. FlatIcons, FontAwesome etc etc...

Generally the icons packs they feature are high quality but can be very generic. If you have a particular set of icons you want designed and you want those to be unique to you, then commissioning a freelance web designer is the way to go.

As usual, it really comes down to budget as usual.
    I've found very good reasons to use generic stock icons in the past (and I'm a freelance designer) but often if I'm producing something for me or a client that needs to be unique and copyright free, used across print AND web then I'll get out the sketchpad and start doodling!

Advertisement